We take the privacy of your data very seriously. This policy explains how we do this.
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Postal Address
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- Feedback information provided by you in surveys and quizzes
This data is provided by you to us through course or resource signup forms, course surveys and quizzes, and through using our website and sub-domains.
Data use – what do we do with your data?
We may use your data in the following ways:
- For administration purposes
- To provide you with the services, products, or information you’ve requested
- To register you as a new customer
- To process and deliver your order
- To manage our relationship with you
- To protect our business and our Website
- To provide you with relevant content and offers
- To ask you for feedback on our products and services
- To improve our website, products, and services and to give you a better user experience
In carrying out the above we may share your information with our carefully selected service providers, to whom we outsource some services.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
We will only disclose your information to other parties, other than our service providers as described above, if we are required to do so by law.
Rights of individuals
Individuals have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about them.
These rights include:
- The right to access information we hold about them and to obtain information about how we process it.
- In some circumstances, the right to withdraw their consent to our processing of their information, which they can do at any time. We may continue to process their information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so (for example, if they’re currently have a contract with us).
- The right to request that we rectify their information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- In some circumstances, the right to request that we erase their information. We may continue to retain their information if we’re entitled or required to retain it.
- The right to object to, and to request that we restrict our processing of their information in some circumstances. Again, there may be situations where individuals object to, or ask us to restrict our processing of their information, but we’re entitled to continue processing their information and/or to refuse that request.
You can read more about these rights here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
We may from time to time send e-mails to existing customers for marketing purposes or providing information to you. These e-mails will relate to current products or services that you are using, or we feel may be of interest to you.
You are free to unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by using the link at the footer of each email.
Additionally, we may still send you important messages in order to notify you of product issues and updates, such as for the renewal of existing subscription or support contracts, to resolve specific questions or requests made by you via phone, email, or the Website.
This website and its sub-domains may place and access cookies on your computer to provide you course access and to improve your experience of using the website and to improve our range of products.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling 42courses.com LTD to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended