5 Ways to Market Yourself Professionally At Work
By marketing yourself internally in a professional non-pushy way, you
- Increase your profile within the business
- Build stronger relationships with more managers and stakeholders
- Develop a stronger professional reputation quicker
- You are far more likely to be given the more interesting career building projects
- You are likely to get promoted faster
These are all great reasons to put effort into marketing yourself internally to your peers, your manager and those above you in the organisation – your target marketing audience.
Communicate what you are doing and the impact you (and your team) are having to your audience, regularly.
“5 Key Ways to Market Yourself Professionally Within Your Company” takes you through how you can do this, with advice and examples